It's my 18th birthday in a matter of days so I've put together this wonderful (an unrealistic) wish list. I know that I am definitely getting one or two if these items because I was with my mum when she bought them for me, but they've been tucked away until my birthday. I've had my eye on some of these things for a while and I'm hoping to get them with any birthday money I get.
1. I tried this out in the shop and it works like a dream! Plus it smells delicious.
2. I am crazy about backpacks and love the detail on this leather one.
3. Recently I've really been into map and globe prints and I like the combination with the leather strap.
4. I love the handmade look of this ring and it's unique design.
5. Another Datter ring, I really like the detail in this ring.
6. Combining my love of butterflies and accessories.
7. I would love to own a polaroid camera one day, and I'm really into the look and magic of instant photos.
8. For the days when I want to be Lana Del Rey.
9. This etsy shop has the most beautiful flower crowns with gorgeous detail.
10. Forever searching for the perfect summer hat.
11. Eager to try a smock dress (perhaps with a small belt) and this one is adorable! Too bad it's currently sold out.
12. I have fallen in love with tiny, delicate silver rings and this moonstone ring looks so beautiful especially with the details.
I have plenty more blog posts lined up, and I've also written a guest post for Georgia from For The Love Of Thrift, check it out here.
P.s. Thanks for the comments on my recent little blog post, I had an amazing holiday and can't wait to share the photos and tell you all about it!