Sunday, 20 January 2013

A Ramble In The Snow

This past week I've had a lot going on, and most of it is pretty bad stuff, but nothing that a heavy snowfall and a natter with my best friend couldn't fix. College closed early on Friday, and it won't be open tomorrow so I thought I could spare some time for blogging. I haven't been out properly in the snow, the whole family went out and did their own thing so I grabbed my camera and walked about, and threw a few snowball for/at the cat. Earlier today I looked outside and saw my youngest sister had been busy making a snow family, and once it had got dark we put a candle in the snowballs. 








Hat - New Look / Coat - H&M / Scarf - the attic / Skirt - Topshop








I would also like to say a massive thank you to all my readers who helped me reach 200! It may not be a big number to some, but it's so cool and a bit scary to think that many people read my blog, I don't think I even talk to that many people in real life! Also, I'm amazed at the number of wonderful comments I received on my last outfit post, so thanks again :)




25 comments:

  1. Aaw I like the cute little snowmen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say I built them :P

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing these lovely photos. snowdays just make the world feel like a better place - at least that was how it was for me both as a kid and in college :)

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them :) I always feel like a big kid when out in the snow xx

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! And those photos are lovely. Your cat is so adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) He is, and he knows it! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Congratulations on reaching 200 followers- it's a fabulous achievement and you deserve every one of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so sweet of you :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. beautiful photos :) your blog is so, so adorable! thanks for sending me it during #bbloggers

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I love your blog! Also got some serious hair envy :P
      xx

      Delete
  6. The pictures look so pretty! :) Congrats on 200 followers as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures as always, the cat and the windmill are my favourties. Congratulations on 200 followers, your blog is so lovely and you deserve it.
    Bethan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that's very sweet :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. Really pretty scenery! Congrats on hitting 200!
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the picture of your cat in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehe thanks, I almost follow him around with a camera :P
      xx

      Delete
  10. Lovely photos! The snow family is so cute x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous that it snows where you live :( Today I was out in a sun dress and flats. Not january apparel at all! And congratulations on getting 200 followers beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only get a few days of snow each year, if that makes you feel any better? Oh I wouldn't mind having the weather to wear a sundress, I can't wait for summer! And thank you :)
      xxx

      Delete
  12. Such beautiful photos! I love the glowing snow mountain, it's so magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read every single one.
Pop back again soon!
x

P.s. please no 'follow for follow'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...