Monday, 21 January 2013
January Wish List
1. Ombre tights in Coal from BZR - this is a great idea and make an outfit a little bit more interesting
2. Crystal Bullet Necklace from Tentative Decisions - may need to save my pennies but these are gorgeous!
3. Annarack Feather Necklace from Delilah Dust - I love Annarack's illustrations and jewellery
4. Collar clips from Ladybird Likes - perfect for Valentines Day
5. Whole Lotta Rosie Headband in wine from Crown and Glory - forever fuelling my Crown and Glory obsession
6. Burgundy Cat Ears Watch from Chelsea Doll - perfect for a cat lover like me
7. Lionheart Magazine - buy all three for £10
8. Marie Bobby Pin Trio from Crown and Glory - I love the colours and will look great in a messy updo
9. Arrow ring from Applelatte - can't decide gold or silver, but they're so beautiful and delicate
10. Becky Love Heart dress from Mod Dolly - had my eye on this for ages, layer over a blouse with the heart collar clips
11. Scallop Mint Satchel from ASOS - fell in love with this bag after seeing it on Scathingly Brilliant's blog
I should probably rename this post to "What I'd buy if I won the lottery", because there's no way I can afford all these lovely things, however I've already bought the two Crown and Glory items! The Mod Dolly dress would make the perfect valentines day outfit layered over a collared white blouse and the heart collar clips match the little heart buttons, with the red floral headband from Crown and Glory to complete the outfit. I am very tempted to buy one or two more of the items on this list, so watch this space to see if I cave in.