- Detach three of the flowers.
- Cut out three little rectangles of white felt.
- Super glue the three flowers in the gaps between the three flowers on the headband so that they are all close together. Use the white felt to attach them.
- I then thought it would be nice to add a little jewel in the middle of all the flowers. I used super glue but it's really fiddly!
- Rearrange the leaves so that all the flowers are showing.
As you can see in the title, all the flowers are now showing. Nothing like a little bit if DIY in the morning :)